I just threw up... and not just a little bit in my mouth.
I am not even going to dignify this turd-pile with an elaborate appraisal of lyrics, vocals, and production. This song flirts with the idea of having some sort of point, but goes about it entirely the wrong way with lines that do not even resemble actual thoughts. This is a terrible song, and all who listen will be dumber for having done so. The lyrics are stupid. The production is loud and obnoxious, and all Craig does is shout at us.
It is songs like this that make people thumb their noses at country music. A big sarcastic thank-you to Craig for dealing yet another blow to this genre's respectability. I may or may not pour out my Coca-Cola, but this song is one that I am definitely throwing out.
CRAIG'S SCORE: 1
(Scores are given on a scale of 1 to 10)
The 1-to-10 Archive
- ► 2011 (124)
- Album Review: Darius Rucker - Charleston, SC 1966
- Bellamy Brothers, "Back In the Day"
- Album Review: Taylor Swift - Speak Now
- Top Ten Greatest Women of the Nineties, #4 - Shani...
- Album Review: Sugarland - The Incredible Machine
- Lee Brice, "Beautiful Every Time"
- Getting to Know Amber Hayes
- Courtney Dickinson, "Daddy Drives a Ford"
- Little Big Town, "Kiss Goodbye"
- Album Review: The Band Perry
- Top Ten Greatest Women of the Nineties, #5 - Faith...
- Randy Houser, "A Man Like Me"
- Christian Kane, "The House Rules"
- Music Video Round-Up - October 2010, Part 2
- Blake Shelton, "Who Are You When I'm Not Looking"
- Getting to Know DJ Miller
- Taylor Swift, "Speak Now"
- Top Ten Greatest Women of the Nineties, #6 - Pam T...
- Craig Morgan, "Still a Little Chicken Left On That...
- Album Review & Giveaway: Toby Keith - Bullets In ...
- Music Video Round-Up - October 2010
- Album Review: Katie Armiger - Confessions of a Ni...
- Katie Armiger Celebrates Album Release
- Gary Allan, "Kiss Me When I'm Down"/ Jerrod Nieman...
- ▼ October (24)