I'm always eager to read comments from my readers, and I enjoying hearing you express your own thoughts on the music. I only ask that you express your thoughts in a tactful and respectful manner. Even if you disagree with me or with other commenters, you can still express your disagreement respectfully. Profane or suggestive speech has no place on this site. Please see also that your comments are kept relevant to the discussion at hand. The comments section is not to be used as advertising space.
I will delete any comments that violate this policy. Please adhere closely to these guidelines so that The 1-to-10 Country Music Review can be a forum in which all readers are comfortable participating in discussions. Thank you!
The 1-to-10 Archive
- ► 2011 (124)
- Album Review: Darius Rucker - Charleston, SC 1966...
- Bellamy Brothers, "Back In the Day"
- Album Review: Taylor Swift - Speak Now
- Top Ten Greatest Women of the Nineties, #4 - Shani...
- Album Review: Sugarland - The Incredible Machine
- Lee Brice, "Beautiful Every Time"
- Getting to Know Amber Hayes
- Courtney Dickinson, "Daddy Drives a Ford"
- Little Big Town, "Kiss Goodbye"
- Album Review: The Band Perry
- Top Ten Greatest Women of the Nineties, #5 - Faith...
- Randy Houser, "A Man Like Me"
- Christian Kane, "The House Rules"
- Music Video Round-Up - October 2010, Part 2
- Blake Shelton, "Who Are You When I'm Not Looking"
- Getting to Know DJ Miller
- Taylor Swift, "Speak Now"
- Top Ten Greatest Women of the Nineties, #6 - Pam T...
- Craig Morgan, "Still a Little Chicken Left On That...
- Album Review & Giveaway: Toby Keith - Bullets In ...
- Music Video Round-Up - October 2010
- Album Review: Katie Armiger - Confessions of a Ni...
- Katie Armiger Celebrates Album Release
- Gary Allan, "Kiss Me When I'm Down"/ Jerrod Nieman...
- ▼ October (24)